If we want to be super healthy, we need to feed our bodies with foods that heal. A close family member was recently (and incorrectly) diagnosed with shingles which is an adult version of the Chickenpox virus and is extremely painful. In my research to find natural solutions to an ailment that they say there is no cure for, I came across ACV (Apple cider Vinegar), Lysine, and Cayenne pepper as possible cures.
Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
One doctor noted that if we could only have one herb, it should be cayenne or Capsicum because it helps everything else work better. Apparently cayenne has been used for thousands of years by ancient cultures. Who’d have thought that a simple spice made from chili peppers could:
- Relieve the pain of arthritis, shingles, and hemorrhoids
- Rebuild the tissue in the stomach and the peristaltic action in the intestines.
- Cure stomach aches, cramping, gas, varicose veins, allergies, and constipation
- Stop heart attacks, racing heart and arrythmia
- Nourish the heart, clean the blood, and facilitate healing of the blood vessels
- Cure athlete foot, infections, and viruses because of its anti-fungal properties
- Open sinuses
- Relieve headaches and cramps by increasing blood flow
- Assist in weight loss
- Kill lung, pancreatic, and prostrate cancer cells. Watch the video at http://www.cayennepepper.info/.
- Prevent and treat blood clots
- Heal a sore ulcerated stomach
Cayenne Pepper Is Measured in Heat Units (HU)
Now before you run out and buy the first cayenne pepper you see, (as I did unfortunately) read on. Apparently all cayenne pepper is not created equal. Did you know that cayenne pepper for medicinal purposes comes in strengths of 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 measured as HU or Heat Units? According to Earthclinic.com, a HU over 30,000 is required for medicinal purposes and it should not be irradiated. Under 30,000 may be contaminated. Check out the website below for testimonials on the benefits of using cayenne pepper. http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/cayenne.html.
Note: I am not a doctor or health professional, just a person seeking super health through natural healing remedies. Check out everything yourself and do your own research. This info is only to get you started.
Barbara Talley is a professional speaker, author, poet, and publisher. Visit her website at www.thepoetspeaks.com