Spring Symbolizes ChangeDon’t Fight It: Go With the Flow!
In honor of the momentous arrival of spring on March 20TH, I’d like to share 21 tips to help you spring forward in your personal, business, and spiritual life. Don’t just sit there lethargically accepting mediocrity, fate, or chance. Get up, spring forward, pounce ahead, move onward, leap, twirl, soar… Go after your dreams. Make life really matter. Appreciate life more by living it more fully. Pick the life you want from the universal catalog of possibilities; plan for it, prepare for it, and promote yourself right now. Don’t wait for others to see your greatness. Give yourself permission to go after your dreams with faith, fervor, and fastidiousness.
Seven of 21 Best Spring Forward Tips
- Decide what you want and go after it. Indecision wastes valuable time and energy. Decide, ask, believe, act, and receive.
- Have a spiritual or rejuvenating daily routine. It can be as simple as having a few moments to quiet the mind and center yourself, to a longer time complete with prayer and meditation.
- Don’t sacrifice the most important for things of lesser value. Don’t choose the easiest, quickest, or most comfortable. Choose what will have the most impact and add the most meaning to your life.
- Get organized. You waste time and money looking for things. Have a place for your things and keep those things in their place.
- Limit interactions with contentious, complaining, toxic and negative people. They dissipate your energy.
- Get enough sleep, fresh air, exercise, and nutritious foods. Honor your soul’s earthly temple and treat it right.
- Work smart, not hard. Always ask, “Is there a more efficient or faster way to do this?” Or, “Should I be doing this at all?” Remember, “No is a good answer too!”
Click to read the next 7 tips: http://wp.me/ppImQ-iG
Dear Barbara, Thank you for your advice for Spring. I have taken the liberty to make the attached poster and would appreciate your agreement for me to post it on Churchill Home Bulletin Boards.
Thanks so much for the great advice; helping me getting over surgery.
Pingback: 21 Tips to Help You Spring Forward: Part 2 | Barbara Talley's Blog