Make Sure Your Steps Are Faith-based NOT
At any given time there will be opportunities and possibilities within your grasp but there may also be an equal or greater number of pitfalls and potholes. You can let the darkness paralyze you or proceed in faith. I choose to proceed in faith and know that I am not alone and will be guided around the potholes in life. So I encourage you too to follow your dreams. Hold on if you’re convinced you are on the right boat, and jump ship if you aren’t and start swimming in the direction of your dreams. Seven steps on a faith walk are below. Enjoy and share.
7 Steps on a Faith Walk
- Don’t give up on your dreams when times get tough. That’s the time to hold on tighter because it’s always darkest before the dawn.
- Seek advice and encouragement so that you can make a wise decision, but make the final decision yourself. If necessary or possible, limit conversations and contact with negative, toxic, and fear-focused people.
- Make sure that your decisions are faith-based instead of fear-based. Faith gives you hope. Fear increases doubt.
- Take the faith walk a day at a time or a step at a time. When it’s dark, it’s hard to see that far ahead so take each step in faith and confidence. Everyday do something major or minor that will get you closer to your dream.
- Pray for guidance, fortify your faith, get up and act, and go after your dreams with tenacity.
- Realize that you may not get the support you need from those who love you the most. It’s your dream and only you have been privileged through your vision to see a sneak preview of coming attractions. You may have to take that faith walk alone.
- Finish the Faith Walk. Go after your dreams as if you were fighting a gorilla. Don’t stop when you get tired, stop when the gorilla gets tired.